For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday, February 7, 1959

We got up & showered & ate & cleaned up & Ivard & I & Dean, Lyle Barbra & Kids went over to Sara's & to Marv's & visited & Lillian & Roy stoped in & said good bye on their way home. At 1:45 I took Lyle, Barbra & Kids back over to Irvins to get their car and Dean got there just in time to go to show with Sheri & Kids. I went to Bountiful and got Jackie a new white fleece coat & 2 undershirts then I went & got Ruth Tovey & we went to Beauty Parlor & had hair cut, color rinse set & shampoo (4.) I took Ruth home & went down to Sara's & she fixed me some soup & sandwich. Ivard & Jackie had dinner there. Donna came & we visited awhile then came back to Irvins & Donna came over & we had hot dogs & did up dishes & Donna & Dean went home & we got kids to bed & played "500," until midnight. Lyle & Barbra went to bed.

No comments: