For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday, February 3, 1959

We came home from work & took Ray & Jimmy over to Prune Orchard to catch the bus. We ate & went to Caldwell & saw lawyer & got rest of our money, left from off place, out of $2000. got 88. to go to Utah. put dimes in savings & went to Nampa & saw real estate guy about our new place. came home at 1: & went to bed & I never woke up until 2: so I couldn't go to relief society. I'm sure sick. Ivard & Jackie got up when Kids came. Ray scrubbed & got supper. I got up after they ate & worked on books.

Ivard got a haircut in Wilder on way to Caldwell.

Ivard cut Kays hair after supper.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments: