For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday, February 18, 1959

I had to waite 15 min. for Ivard to pick me up. Came home & took Ray to school & Ivard milked.

I changed the beds & washed 5 batches of clothes & fed Gene. When Ivard got chores done we went up & saw Mrs Swigest to see if she knew where T. A. Allen was then we went to Adrian & Ivard got pick-up & got feed & I came home & went to bed with Jackie & got her to sleep then Gene & I helped Ivard load 3 calves & at 2: Ivard & I went to Karcher Junction & took them to sale. Came home & tended clothes & made a tamalee pie for supper & we ate after Kay went & got Kids from primary Mrs. Bullen & Mrs. Conklin came for primary pennies. I slept awhile between town & supper Ivard did chores & Ray & Kay went to Mutual. We went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments: