For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, June 30, 1958

Ivard came home from work & checked water & went over & got Duaines trailer. I got books up & got breakfast.

Cold wind again today.

relief society teachers came this morning.

I changed beds & washed bedding & Ivard fixed bed & Jerry cleaned bedrooms & made beds.

I got ready to go to town & Ivard didn't have the right papers to take the bang cow so we didn't go.

I worked on my contest.

Jerry got supper & at 7:45 Jackie & I took him over to Parma & at 8:50 he cought Grey Hound bus for Ogden, for a week, he said. Ivard went to Adrian & met Mr. Mann & they did their ward teaching, in Adrian. watched T.V. & worked on puzzle.

Ivard didn't work today.

No comments: