For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday, June 14, 1958

I got Ivards breakfast & lunch & he left for Boise at 6:30 A.M. Kay & Jerry went down & worked at Bishops until 2:, didn't have any more bailed, they had dinner there. I washed up all the bedding - 5 batches. Gene did chores & messed around, bailed a little hay & him & Kids had a nap then he had to go get bull in. Kay came home & took off over to Petes at 3: & wasn't home when we went to bed.

Ivard got home at 4: & Jerry & I dashed to Caldwell & got father day presents & groc. Came home & ate & I took Jerry over to Duains & they went after rose buds for Fathers day & never got home until midnight.

Gene & Dean did dishes.

Ivard baled a little & broke a little spring. Jerry made beds before he left & I put clothes away. We watched T.V.

No comments: