For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday, June 1, 1958

I got up & packed & had a bath & we ate & at 7:45 we went over to Adrian & loaded suitcases & bats & got Pete & Stanley & headed for Merrill & sectional base ball play off. stoped at Juntura at 9:15 for Pop. stoped at Burns for gas & I drove to Lake View where we ate dinner, me Chow Meine. Left at 2: our time & got to Merrill junction at 5:30 & gased up & Mr. Sayre, June & I went to Klamath Falls & got the hotel rooms & Ivard & Glen took the boys out to Merrill to practice. We drove out & June & I went up town & had a coke. We went back to hotel at 6:45 & cleaned up & went to eat at "Blue Ox." I had fish & chips. After we ate Wards & us & Mr. Sayre went to show & saw Gary Cooper in "No. 10 Frederick"

Jerry tended Kids & him & Gene went to church & Ray stayed home & tended little Kids. Jerry went ward teaching in afternoon & was home the rest of the time with Kids.

No comments: