For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday, June 24, 1958

We got home from Salt Lake at 6: A.M. & unloaded car & Ivard & I went to bed & Gene did chores. got up at 10:30 & hung out a batch of clothes Jerry washed & him & I went to Caldwell to bank & got groc. Jerry bought me a hamberger, fries & orange. got gas in car & came home at 3:15. passed Ivard on his way to work. I got 2 laways out, overalls & material.

I washed 3 batches of clothes.

Kay & Gene worked 10 hrs for Bishop today.

Jerry got supper & we ate when Kids came. Gene did chores & Kay took off for ball game but didn't & went up to Petes. Jerry went to sunday school meeting. We went to bed early.

rained during night.

No comments: