For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thursday, June 5, 1958

Ivard came home & went to bed and we ate & Ray did dishes. I sorted clothes & did 3 big batches & Jerry got dinner & we ate at 1:45 & at 2: me & Jerry, Dean, Dale & Gene took Ivard to work for 3: & we went to Caldwell & Gene got some new work shoes & we had icecream cone & went down to Park & waited until 5: so we could get cleaning then got cheese buttermilk powder & 3 half gallons of icecream at dairy & came home. I washed a batch of socks & put clothes away, iorned my dress & Kay a shirt & patched him one & got books up. Kay went to ball practice & got feed. Ivard called at 9:30 & said he had to double, to come after him about 4: A.M he's going to lay off sick. I packed suit case & had a bath & went to bed at 11:15.

No comments: