For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wednesday, June 11, 1958

Jerry was 20 years old today.

Ivard left for Boise at 6:30 A.M. I fixed his lunch & breakfast & went to bed again & started to read Jerrys birthday book from Sharon, "Young Lions" I got up & took Gene over to Baxters in Pick-up then I took Jerry & Kay down to Bishops. at 9: I took Dean & Dale over to Prune Orchard to meet Audrey & go to Primary. I read all morning, don't feel good. Went & got Kids at 4:30 & came back & fixed dinner & Jerry & Kay came up & ate then went back to work in Pick-up. rained the out & they came home & Gene too, after 1:30. I made a bit bowl of potatoe salad & Jerry came home from work & did dishes. Ivard got home at 4: Gene did chores & at 7:30 we went up to Gails for Jerrys birthday & had a bon fire & roasted weineies & ate outside. I took the salad. It was rainy & cold but we ate out anyway. We went in & watched T.V. & Kay went to Mutual, when he came back we had icecreame & cookies & came home. Ray stayed rest of week.

No comments: