For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday, May 31, 1958

Jerry made waffles for breakfast. Ivard got up early & went & cultivated corn but got rained out & came back to bed. We ate & I washed a batch of clothes & Ivard cut Jerry, Dean & Dales hair & I got books up & Ivard & I went to town & took 2 of my pigs I took Jerry & Gene down to do beets first but it was too wet. We bought 3 pig troughs & Gene a mit for $5. came home & ate & went to Adrian & got feed & when Gene got chores done Ivard took him over to Ballentynes to go to Mutual party, show in Ontario, Then Ivard & Kay went to ball practice I iorned until Midnight, finally got it done, 115 pieces in 2 days. Ivard & Kay came home & watched T.V. until it went off the air, Then Ivard bathed & we went to bed.

Gene got home at 2: A.M.

No comments: