For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday, May 2, 1958

I came home from work & Jerry Dale, Jackie & I went up & got Barbra & Kids & went to Caldwell shopping & I pd. Int. on place. Went to dairy & got icecream, cheese & calf feed.

got home at 1:30 & had a sandwich & punch & at 1: I went to bed. Gail came at 2:30 & woke me up & sold Jerry some Ins. Jerry made chilli & Jello for supper & we ate when Kids got home from school. I got books up & laid down at 6:

Ivard planted corn all day then broke planter & had to fix it.

after they did chores Ivard & Kay went to Adrian to ball game at 7: & at 7:30 I went up & got Barbra & we went to Adrian to ball game. We beat Harper. took Barbra home & came home & I got ready & went to work, Ida was late or I'd have missed her.

Ray left on an all nigh scout hike at 6: over by Givins

No comments: