For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday, May 7, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard was gone to hospital in Nampa for ex-rays. He had to be there at 8:30. We passed him up by work.

I ate & dressed Jackie and went to bed & Jerry did up work and washed some clothes.

Ivard got home about 2:

Kay went to Huntington to play ball & got beat.

Jerry took Dale over to go to Primary & I went & got them at 6: & went to Adrian & got butter & Jerry had supper ready & we ate. Jerry took Gene & Ray over to meet Bullen & go to Mutual then Kay got home at 7:30 so him & Jerry went to Mutual & brought Kids home. Ivard put Kids to bed & him & I went too.

I was just leaving for work when Jerry got called so he went with us.

No comments: