For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday, May 6, 1958

I came home from work & ate and went to bed. Jerry tended kids & washed some clothes.

I woke up this afternoon & worked on the lesson I have to give tonight. We ate when Kids got home & Ivard & I, Ray, Dean, Dale & Jackie went up to Metcalfs to Terrys 2nd birthday party at 7 Ivard & I came home & got Kay & Gene & went to Adrian to ball game & left them & I went on over to relief society. I had to give Mrs. Shys social science lesson bore my testimony & bawled. Gail & Lynda brought Kids over to ball game from Metcalfs about 9: & it got rained out so be brought them all over to church, Ivard too. They got there just as I was comeing out. came home & laid down until time to go to work.

No comments: