For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday, May 11, 1958

I got breakfast & Ivard washed Dean & Dales hair & I helped them bath while Gene did chores. I made jello salad & we ate & got ready & all went to Priesthood & sunday school. They had the little kids down staires for programe & Dale about ate the mike, everyone laughed. I got a big elephant ear bigona for most Kids there. everyone got a hanky. Kay took Jerrys place as secretary. We came home & I fixed dinner & we ate & Kids did dishes. Gail & Lynda came & brought me a pr. of Nylons. Dean & Dale gave me a card they made I worked on puzzle contest. We ate icecream & Gail went home. It started to rain this afternoon & never stoped all night.

Gene did chores in rain. I washed a batch of overalls. Ivard got his talk for tonight & him & all the Kids went & me & Jackie went to bed.

I went to work at 11: with Ida.

No comments: