For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Friday, May 9, 1958

I came home from work & got me & Jackie ready while Ivard finished chores & Dale got ready & we went to Nampa to Dr. Ivard had an appointment for 10:30 to see how his ex-Rays turned out. He has a slight ulcer. I was so glad, after, the Dr. said he might have cancer. I have prayed so hard that he wouldn't. We went to Caldwell to bank & got groc. Went to dairy & got icecream & calf feed. Came home at 2:30 & went to bed and Ivard took Dale & Jackie & went to Adrian & got feed & went to ball game, he umpired. Adrian beat Jordan Valley 19 to 6.

I got up & had supper ready when Ivard & Kids got home.

I went to bed & Ivard came too & wouldn't let me sleep.

I went to work at 11:

Ray scrubbed Kitchen tonight.

No comments: