For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday, May 10, 1958

I came home from work & made waffles for breakfast & after we ate I went to bed & just got to sleep when Lyle & Barbra came. Lyle got here at 2: A.M. & at 10: they left for Sacramento he had come to get Barbra so they could be interviewed by Stake President this week to go to Temple. I made a jello salad for Priesthood Party & Ivard killed & cleaned 2 chickens to take. I laid down again after Lyle left & Ray did up work. at 3: I took Kay, Gene & Ray over to church to Priesthood supper and Ivard tended Kids. Kids played ball & Ethel Stoker, Alta Gibson, Ilene Patterson & I fried chicken & cooked supper & fed 19 boys at 5:30. We ate & did dishes & at 8: we came home. droped Kay off at high school to plays. I went to bed I was so tired. Ivard cleaned Kids shoes for tomorrow. My night off.

No comments: