For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday, May 23, 1958

Kay got up at 6: A.M. & drove over to Pete's in Pick-up & went p to dam to work with Puch. Ivard didn't come home from work this morning, doubled over & got home at 5:, 16 hrs. streight.

High school is out, today was their picnic. Gene didn't have to go today but Ray & Dean had to.

I worked on my puzzle all day & about went nuts, can't get more than 1999 no matter how I try.

Jerry got supper & we ate when Ivard got home and he went to bed he had to be to work again at 11:30. I worked on puzzle some more & watched T.V. Kay got home about dark, dead tired. shoveled gravel all day. He bathed, wrote a letter, ate & went to bed.

I went to bed about 11:

No comments: