For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday, May 13, 1958

I came home from work & Ivard & Kids were gone, they'd taken Gene up to Irvin Durfies to work for 2 days. came home & we ate & I went to bed & Jackie & Ivard & Dale went over to Adrian at 10: & had brakes adjustend then they took a load of Kids to Jordan Valley to ball game, we won. got home at 5:45.

I got up at 1: & Jackie & I went to relief society work Day in the Pick up. We came home at 4: & I fixed the chicken I cooked this morning & cooked some noodles & we ate when Ivard & Kay got home & Ivard milked then him & Kay went over to church to ball practice & I went to bed.

Jerry got home from Utah about 10: tonight.

I went to work at 11:15

No comments: