For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, May 5, 1958

I came home from work and laid down awhile then I got ready & went to Nampa with Ivard to Dr. at 11: I got mad at Ivard cause he didn't want me to go in with him & went back out in car. Dr. said if he's had pain that long it could be cancer he has to go to hospital for ex-Rays Wed. I'm worried sick.

Jerry tended kids & worked on his sunday school reports all day. We had a hamberger & root beer. on way home. got groc. & stoped in Wilder & got a hose sprinkler. came home & laid down & got up & ate when Kids came home. Jerry had supper ready. had strawberry short cake.

Jerry went to sunday school meeting with Duaine.

I went to work at 11:

No comments: