For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday, April 11, 1958

We came home from work & ate & Jerry went to bed. I washed 4 batches of clothes & went to bed & Ivard tended kids and swept & cleaned up house & did dishes. at 1:30 he put Jackie to bed & him & Dale went over to high school to watch the grade school beat Nyssa. Gene pitched last 2 innings. Ivard got called to work for 4: so I dashed to Adrian & got him & he went to work & I stayed & brought the kids home from school.

Tonight was the Junior-Senior banquet at Ontario. Kay took Claudia & went with Pete Hammond. he was home when I went to work at 11:20. Jerry & I drove.

I slept from supper until time to go to work.

Lyle & Barbra came down awhile but left when I went to bed.

Ray scrubbed tonight.

No comments: