For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday, April 30, 1958

I came home from work & ate & went to bed. Ivard woke me up at noon & Dale & I went with him to take 2 cows to sale at Cartue Junction then we went to Nampa & got Ivards last R.R. check & pd. car & baler & he signed up for unemployment. picked up trailer & came home & took trailer back to Lees. I went to bed but got woke p a half hr later so I got up & got my books up.

When we got home Jackie & Jerry were gone, went to Nampa with Nancy & Duaine. Jerry fixed supper.

Ray walked home from school & started to mowe Millers lawn but came home early so he could go to Mutual. Kay drove Jerry & Ray to Mutual. I went & got Dean from P.

Ivard & I went to bed & loved. I rode to work at 11: with Ida.

I sure sun burned my arm today, hurts.

No comments: