For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday, April 17, 1958

We came home from work & Ivard was doing chores & Kids were still asleep so Jerry & I went right to bed and Ivard dressed Jackie. I got up at 10: & we went over & got Barbra & Kids & went to Parma & Pd. phone & lights & got garden & lawn seed. Dale stayed up & played with Stanley all afternoon & Joe brought him home at 5:

We came home at 1: & I helped Ivard get pigs in then went to bed.

I got up at 5: & Jerry had supper ready & we ate & I got books up.

Ivard took Kay to Wilder with his gopher tails.

Ray went selling cards on way home from school, sold 2 boxes. I went back to bed at 7:30.

Jerry & I went to work at 11:15.

Jerry & Duaine went ward teaching.

No comments: