For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday, April 21, 1958

We came home from work & Jerry went to bed & I dressed Jackie & went to bed at 9:30 & Ivard took a heifer calf over to donate to church. I got up & put Jackie to bed at noon & Ivard went over to help Joe plant tomatoes. I got up at 3 & cleaned up & iorned & washed 2 big batches. Jerry got & got supper & when Ivard & Kids came we ate & Ivard & I went to Adrian after Kay & got feed & groc. stoped up by big bend Park road & talked to Gail & Dean

It rained on & off all day & hard tonight.

Ivard poped corn & I got books up & went to bed 8:

We went to work at 11:15.

Jerry & Kay went ward teaching.

No comments: