For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday, April 12, 1958

Jerry got laid off again this morning. We came home & ate & Ivard & I went to Adrian & got cow & pig feed. I washed a batch of clothes then Jerry, Kay & I went to Caldwell & laid away some overalls & towels at Penny sale. & got some groc. & Jerry bought us a hamberger, fries & root beer. We got Kays coursage & came home at noon & I went to bed.

Gail came a little while.

Jerry got supper & Lyle & Barbra came & ate. Jerry went to show with Ralph Shy. Duaine & Nancy & Effie & C.L. & stayed all night over to Shy's.

We let Kay take the car & he took Claudia to the Junior Prom. I went to bed at 8:30 until time to go to work. worked on income tax.

Ivard didn't work today.

Ivard killed & cleaned 2 chickens.

No comments: