For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wednesday, April 9, 1958

I came home from work and Ivard had gone to work for 8: Kids didn't have to go to school again today.

I went to bed and got up at 3:30 & Gene & I took Dean & Dale down to Bullens to go to Primary in Pick up. I went back to bed.

Lyle & Stanley came down and had supper with us at 6:30, after Kay had gone & got the kids from Primary, up at Big Bend Park road.

Ivard & Lyle were playing basketball & Gene didn't get done with chores so Kay took Ray to Mutual then he went up to high school to a magic show.

I laid down again until time to go to work at 11:. I drove our car tonight.

No comments: