For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday, April 5, 1958

We got up & Jerry made waffles & I started washing. did 4 big batches. Lyle came & stayed awhile then went up to Gails to wash but they weren't home so they brought it back here to do & Jerry was doing it until midnight. They went home & got ready & at 2: I took Barbra, her mother & sister to Caldwell then I took Ivard to Nampa to work for 3: Ray & I got presents for Ivards birthday & we came home about 6: & Gail & Lynda were here. Lyle & Barbra went up to there place & stayed all night.

Jerry got supper. I washed my hair this afternoon.

I went to Nampa after Ivard at 9:30 & waited until 10:45 till he got off then we had a root beer & came home.

My night off.

No comments: