For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday, April 1, 1958

I forgot it was Lynda's birthday
rained hard awhile tonight


We came home from work & Ivard had gone to work. I took Gene to school in pick up & Jerry dressed Jackie unemployment office called Jerry & wanted him to come in and see about a job. I didn't want to drive Pick up to Caldwell so he called Lee & him & Duaine took him. I went to bed & Dale watched Jackie awhile but I didn't get much sleep, they kept waking me up. Gail & Lynda came just as Jerry was leaving so he met them in Caldwell & came home with them. Jerry bought Jackie a fancy Pink Nylon & lace dress for easter with hoop skirt slip. Jerry came home at 2: & went to Nyssa with Gail to see about a job at bank. I put Jackie to bed & Dale & I slept until Ivard woke us up when he got home at 4: I got supper & slept awhile then I went to Relief Society at 7:30, started it at night. brought Jerry home after, from sunday school meeting. went to bed for an hr. Ivard had to go to work at midnight again so Jerry & I rode with him.

No comments: