For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday, April 26, 1958

I came home from work and laid down for an hr. we don't have to work tonight. Jerry made waffles for breakfast. Lyle came up from California with a friend & they came about 10: & Barbra & kids. Jerry, Kay & I went to Caldwell to bank & Jerry got groc. & bought us a hamberger & drink. He got Jackie 3 pr peddle pushers & 2 pr. shorts & 2 blouses. We got home about 2: & Barbra was fixing lunch so Jerry helped her & we ate about 3: They went home & I cut Ivards hair & washed it & Kays while Gene did chores. I laid down an hr. then I got up & Ivard popped corn & Jerry had some candy & we watched T.V. "Since You Went Away" good.

Jerry got called in on clean up at Simplots & rode with Ernie. my night off.

No comments: