For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday, December 19, 1958

I came home from work and went right to bed & Ivard put a pork roast on to cook & him & Jackie went to Wilder & got stuff for Wall plug & put it in for T.V. & put a light outside on back porch.

I woke up at 1:30 & couldn't sleep so I washed some clothes & helped Ivard fix veg. & we ate when Kids got home from school. I laid down until 7: & got up took Kay to Adrian to ball game. Ivard Gene & Ray went at 6:15. J.V.'s got beat 30 to 48 by Fruitland. Varsity won 42 to 38. Kay only made 4 points, he was sick.

came home & went to work at 11: & it was so foggy I could hardly find road.

Ivards night off.

No comments: