For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday, December 28, 1958

Ivard came home at 8: & went to bed, he'd run off road, he was so tired. I tended Jackie while he slept she had such a cold we didn't go to church with Kids.

When Kids came we had hot Turkey sandwiches & Kay took me over to Owyhee Corner & I went to Nyssa with Bishop Stoker to leadership meeting. Kay went up to Claudias & I called him at 3:45 from Skinners & he came & got me. I rode home with Montgomery's. Came home & Gail was here & we played penochle. Ray popped corn & Dean made punch.

Gene did chores & Kay, Gene, Ray & Dean went to church.

Gail left at 8:30 & Ivard went to bed until time to go to work at 10:. I made him a lunch & Dale & I watched T.V. I went to bed when Ivard went to work and so did Kids.

Nice warm, sunny day.

No comments: