For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 1958

I don't go back to work until Jan 5. I came home from work & changed & dashed over to church to breakfast for Seminary students & parents. Kay - Gene & Ivard were there & everyone had eaten but then fixed me a good one then we had a meeting. Came home at 10:30 & Ivard & I & Kay & Gene went to Caldwell & got groc. & finished shopping. Came home & ate & Ivard went to work & I laid down awhile.

I helped Kids wrap presents & Dean & Dale went to bed & I went to bed with Jackie & Kay - Gene & Ray got big Xmas tree in & decorated it & they went to bed. Kay & I went to Parma at 5: & got a poinsetta Stella wired us. & a couple of presents.

Gail & Lynda & Debbie got here while I was asleep at 10: Ivard got home & we played Santa. & went to bed at 2:30 A.M. rained all night.

No comments: