For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wednesday, December 3, 1958

I came home from work & ate & we went to Adrian & got the pick-up then Duaine came & borrowed it until tomorrow & left Ivard his car. came home & went to bed at 10: got up at 2:30 & fixed Ivards lunch & he went to work.

I got books up.

Sunny warm day.

I made spagetti for supper and went to Adrian & got kids from Primary, had to waite nearly an hr., they ran out of gas. got Kay from ball practice.

We ate & I started to take Gene & Ray over to Orchard to go to Mutual but Kids came after Kay to go to play practice so they rode with them. Jesse brought them home.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments: