For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, December 15, 1958

got letter from Gail - sent Jerry a letter

I got up & Got Kids off to school, clock was hr. slow & Kids missed seminary. Ivard did chores & I changed all the beds & sorted clothes & washed sheets then we went to Boise to take Gold Strike Stamps but they didn't have what I wanted went to Caldwell & had dinner & did some Xmas shopping & went to bank & got Ivard new shoes. came home at 2: & Ivard fed cows & left for work

got a new new tire on car.

I washed 2 more batches of clothes & got books up.

When Ray came he made beds & cleaned bed rooms. We ate after Gene did chores & Kay got home.

I went to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

Kay had his play this afternoon for school kids.

No comments: