For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday, December 22, 1958

awful foggy comeing from work. I changed my bed & washed it & Ivard made it while I sorted clothes. Jackie vomited in my bed, had to wash bed spread & all. I went to bed & Ivard washed a batch & I got up at 2: & washed 2 more batches & took Ivard to Adrian to get pick-up & he went to work. I brought Dean & Dale home, they are out for holidays.

A beautiful warm, sunny day.

Ray stayed to decorate & Kay went to Caldwell to pick up his corsage.

I got supper & went & got Ray & Kay came & we ate & at 7:45 I took Ray Dean, Dale & Jackie & went over to Adrian to school Xmas programe, it was really good. Gene went ward teaching & came home with us. Kay took Claudia to Xmas formal. went to work at 11:, foggy.

No comments: