For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday, December 1, 1958

sent letter to Mother - Lyle - Gail - Jerry - Irv. & Louie. sent Jerrys money

I got up & took Kay & Gene over to church to Seminary. Came home & got Kids off to school.

When Ivard got chores done we went to Nampa & got Ivards check & paid bills & went to a guys house & ordered some watches at half price for Xmas went to Caldwell & had milk shake & went to bank & post office & got Kays pictures. Came home & Ivard went to work.

I worked on bizzar pillow slips until Kids came I washed 3 batches clothes, changed beds Ray got supper & I finished iorning. I laid down at 9: had to go back to work tonight at 11:

No comments: