For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday, December 20, 1958

It was so foggy comeing from work. I went right to bed & got up at 11:30 & Kay & I went to town & did his Xmas shopping. Ivard, Dean & Dale took my white face to Caldwell sale & did their Xmas shopping. They were home when we got home at 2: Ivard ate and left for work at 3: I took Kay & Gene to Adrian at 4: to go to Jordan Valley to play ball.

foggy all day.

I went to bed about 5: & stayed until time to go to work.

Ray milked & bathed & did his dishes but never cleaned floors.

sure foggy tonight, could hardly find white line & it was raining besides.

Kids got home from Jordan Valley at midnight, won both games.

No comments: