For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday, December 23, 1958

Ivard won 15 lb. Turkey from Lyons Club.

Simplot gave us big turkey dinner this morning.

I came home from work & went to bed until noon. Ivard left for work at noon. I got ready & went to relief society party and droped Kay & Gene off at high school to practice. I came back at 3:30 & sat & waited until 4:25 for Gene, Kay had just started practice. Ray had supper ready & we ate & Gene did chores and we all went over to church to Xmas programe. I had to got to Adrian & got Kay from practice at 6:30, I was laying down.

Ivard spent all morning cleaning 2 turkeys, one for us & one we took up & sold Averys (In Woolleys).

We got home at 10: & I laid down for jr. then went to work, just our pkg. line tonight. raine & was g=foggy. Ray scrubbed & cleaned house.

No comments: