For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday, December 13, 1958

got letter from Louie

I came home from work and went to bed & Ivard fixed the Kids breakfast.

Gene loaded pick-up with corn for grinder.

I got up at 1: & Kay had taken car & gone to play practice.

I cooked dinner & Ivard went to work in car, Kay got home.

Gene milked early & him & Kay went to Ball game. They played at Wilder. J.V. won 32 to 17. Gene made 7. Varsity won 64 to 40. Kay made 18 pts.

Got letter from Louie & Alv. had Stroke Tuesday & is paralized on one side & can't talk.

My night off - I went to bed early.

Ray got home about 9: from mountains.

I got Xmas cards all ready to mail.

No comments: