For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Monday, December 29, 1958

got new movie camera & projector

Ivard got home at 7: A.M & came to bed. I got up late & made french toast & we ate & I changed all the beds & washed & Kay moved every thing in his room & washed walls & woodwork & Ivard put up their new Traverse rods & I made their drapes & got them up & patched Rays overalls. Ray scrubbed & waxed & I wrote down all the names we got Xmas cards from & worked on books.

Ivard & Gene fixed fence & had lunch & at 2: Kay & Gene went to basketball practice until 6:30. Ivard got bumped again & goes on midnights.

I got supper & we ate when Kids came.

Ivard & Kids watched T.V. & I wrote a long letter to Jerry

Kay went ward teaching with Jease.

Ivard went to work at 11: & we all went to bed.

No comments: