For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday, January 16, 1959

Lyle called tonight, wanted to borrow money.

Ivard went to work 7 A

I came home from work in the rain & worked on my books & read papers, me & Jackie went to bed about 10:30 & Gail woke me up at noon. We got ready & Gail droped Jackie & I off at high school to watch Vale murder grade school in basketball. called Blanch's & Lynda came & brought me home at 3:30. Ivard was already home.

I cooked supper & we ate when Kids came from school & Gene did chores.

I don't have to work tonight, laid down awhile. then we got ready & at 6:30 Ivard & I, Kay, Gene & Ray went to Adrian to ball games. J.V's beat Notus & so did the Varsity.

came home & went to bed

No comments: