For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday, January 22, 1959

got letter from Jerry

I came home from work & Ivard hadn't been home, he came right after I got here, he'd doubled over, 16 hrs.

snowed on us all the way to work last night & all night.

Dean was home with Jackie so I kept him home today to tend her & I doctored good and Ivard & I went to bed all day.

I got up at 4:30 & fixed supper & Ivard went over to school & got Kay & Gene from practice & we ate about 6: & Gene did chores & we went back to bed, I'm trying to get my cold better.

most of snow is melted tonight & roads are bare.

Ivard got called for midnight so he droped us off at Simplots.

No comments: