For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday, January 14, 1959

Gail came from Utah

I came home from work & we went & got Mr. Bishop & went to town to close the deal on our place. Jackie & I sat in car & waited for them for 3 hrs then he backed out because he wanted to see Bob about fixing ditch again & because we said it was a 80 acres & the deed is 5 acres less. got some presents & a cake & icecream for Dales birthday & came home & Ivard had to leave for work at 3: Jackie & I went to bed until Kids came then when Kay got home & Kids came from Primary we ate & I went to bed & Jackie & Kay - Gene & Ray went to Mutual.

I went to work at 11:

Dale was 7 years old today. he got cords, sweater, 2 pr. levies, 3 pr. socks, 2 pr. shorts & 50 cents & card from Lyle.

No comments: