For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday, January 31, 1959

Ivard came home from work & came to bed. I got up & fixed breakfast when Gene got chores done. I washed clothes. Ivard got up at 1:30 & we took Kay & Gene over to church & left them at dance practice and we went to Nyssa & got a bunch of groc. on sale & picked up Kids at 4: and came home and Ray was just finishing up floors. I hurried & made spagetti and we ate & Ivard slept awhile then he did chores & Kay & Gene went to Adrian to play ball. Ivard & I went at 6:45. J.V's got beat & Varsity beat Marshing about 30 points. After the game we went over to church to Kay Ballentyne Wetstine's wedding reception. got home at 12:30. Kay & Claudia came too.

My & Ivards night off. Rained some today.

No comments: