For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, January 26, 1959

sent Jerry a letter & Louie & Lyle

I came home from work & we went to Caldwell and sent Jerrys Xmas pkg back to him & never declared the watch. got groc. & eggs & Genes birthday presents. Came home at noon & I went to bed & Ray woke me up at 5:, he got supper & we ate when Kay came. Gene milked & him & Kay went over to church to dance practice for Gold & Green ball.

I made out some payments & got books up & went back to bed at 7:30 until time to go to work.

warm day but cloudy.

Ward teachers came after I was in bed.

I left for work at 11:10

Ivards night off.

rained all night

No comments: