For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday, January 24, 1959

We came home from work & went right to bed and Ray made hot cakes for Kids then Gail stoped in on his way back from Utah with his furniture & Ray went over to practice at 10: & never got home until 4:

I got up at noon & fixed Ivard something to eat and went back to bed & Ivard cut kids hair & come back to bed.

Gene got dinner & I got up & made gravy & we ate early, 1: I washed the socks & got ready & Ivard Dean, Gene & I went to Adrian to ball game. Kay went in Pick-up. We beat Wilder both games. Varsity 85-57. Kay made 17 points. Came home & went to work. I had to sit from 11:05. Kay took Claudia home.

No comments: