For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 1959

I came home from work & changed beds and sorted clothes & I washed one batch & Ivard washed the other 4. I went to bed at 9:30. I got up at 12: & had a bath & went to relief society. It was my lesson today, on delinquency & we got so engrossed they had to call a halt everyone said they really enjoyed it. I took Mrs Gale home & came home at 4: & made macaroni salad for supper.

Ivard had floors scrubbed & wash all done & dried.

We ate at 6: when Kay & Gene got home. & I went to bed until time to go to work. I rode with Ivard. Kay went over to school to operetta. Ivard went to bed until time to go to work too.

rained all night

No comments: