For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday, January 21, 1959

I came home & doctored & went right to bed I was so sick. Ivard fixed me a hot water bottle & put 2 extra blankets on me.

Gail came & borrowed pick up after they went to Adrian & got it, & started for Utah to get his furniture. They are moving back & he is going to work on farm in Vale. The brake lights didn't work with the U-Rent trailer so he came back & called Utah & said he'd be there Friday.

Ivard left for work at 3: Gene & Ray came home & I got books up & washed clothes

Ray fixed supper and I went to Prune Orchard & got Kids from Primary & we ate & Kay & Gene went to Mutual, I got made at Ray & would not let him go. Went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments: