For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday, January 10, 1959

Kay went to Nampa & got Ivard in pick up at 7: A.M. I came home at 8:30 & went right to bed with Ivard. We got up at noon & Kay had gone over to Petes in car so I rode over to Besendorfers with Ivard & Gene to trade gobblers & borrow bore pig & called Kay & he came & got me & we went to Nyssa & got $38. worth of groc, a lot of good bargains. Came home at 3:30 & worked on books & Ray & I fixed supper & we ate & Kay & Gene left for Adrian to catch bus for Middleton. Ivard moped floors while I was gone & he did chores.

Ray went to Adrian at 8:30 A.M. to ball practice with Dills & never got home until 1:30.

Ivard, Dale & I went to Middleton to ball games. J.V.'s got beat. Varsity won 55 to 49, good game.

Warm nice day, rained a little tonight. Got home at 10:45 & went to work, all rode with Ivard.

No comments: