For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday, January 30, 1959

We came home from work & Jackie and I took Ray over to school & Ray got some paper. Ivard went to bed & I cleaned up & washed some clothes and got ready & at 10: we went to Caldwell to bank & Ivard went up to see if deed was back from Vale & he hadn't even sent it. We went over to Nampa & saw our place & the lady said she'd sell us the drapes & carpet for $150. came back to Caldwell & laid away some rugs & got groc. & came home & fixed supper & we ate when Kids got home from school. Ivard laid down for awhile. Kay & Gene went to Adrian to catch the bus for Fruitland. Ray did chores (finished) & Ivard & I went to Fruitland. J.V's got beat. Varsity won. Came home & Ivard went to work & I went to bed.

My night off

Kids got home about midnight.

No comments: