For diary entries beginning Thursday, February 26, 1959, go to Dorothy's Idaho Diaries. As of that date the family lived on a farm south of Nampa, Idaho.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday, January 20, 1959

Ivard went to work at Boise at 6:30 A.M. I came home & Ray was home with Jackie so I kept him home to tend her & I went right to bed I'm getting such a cold.

I got up at 1:00 & went & got Mrs Gale & went to relief society, She came home with Audrey & I dashed to Caldwell to Gigray's lawyer, & me, Mr & Mrs Bishop & Ivard & we signed the contract & he gave us 2000. We get the rest when the deed is ready.

I got groc. & a case of oil for pick up & came home at 6:30 & Ray got supper & they'd eaten. Ivard was over after Ray & Gene & when they came the 4 of us ate and I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments: